Hello,

I'm seeking some help with tables in Scrivener. Two big issues:
1) I'm having a problem with footnotes in tables. I can insert the footnote in the table cell and type its content in the "comments and footnotes" pane. However, when I compile I see only the footnote number at the bottom of the page (not its content). For footnotes in regular body text (outside the table), these work as expected, i.e. I get both the footnote number and the footnote content displayed at the bottom of the page.
2) I'm having difficulty pasting data into Scrivener tables. I have the data i need in a two-column table in Word. I can't work out how to get this data into the Scrivener table properly. When I select the columns in Word, copy and then paste into the Scrivener table, all the content ends up inside one of the original columns in Scrivener. Actually, I end up with a 2-column table embedded inside that one column.
Could anyone help point me to what I'm doing wrong in either/both of these cases? Would be very much appreciated. I'm trying to use Scrivener to write a bilingual book and both of these are show stoppers at the moment.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum … hp?t=28906
Teaser video agency

Thank you